be crazy creative, use your orange peel backgrounds, show yourself shooting…or whatever makes you tick, but SHOW US YOUR ORANGE PEEL LOVE!
create your coolest and follow the steps below to submit!
questions, ask them here to save me answering the same ones over and over!
can’t wait to see what you all do…
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Saturday, April 17, 2010
on or around April 17, 2010
Show the world your idea for a great Orange Peel Background commercial! Here’s what you need to do:
• Create an Orange Peel Background Commercial that is between 15-30 seconds long. You must own the rights to all materials (including music) included in your video.
• Click http://www.facebook.com/orangepeelbackgrounds?v=photos&ref=mf#!/album.php?aid=160706&id=255106215100 to download the official logo and elements for use in your commercial.
• Upload your video here http://www.facebook.com/orangepeelba…app_2392950137. All videos must conform to Facebooks terms of service as well as Orange Peel Backgrounds Official contest rules.
• Grand Prize: OPB 2 panel background of choice and OPB t-shirt
• Fan Favorite: OPB t-shirt, and 20$ off coupon for any OPB background.
Orange Peel Background Commercial Contest Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN ONLY TO US RESIDENTS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion period: The promotion begins March 19, 2010 and ends on April 14, 2010 at 11:59pm CST.
2. Sponsor: orangepeelbackgrounds.com, 306 1st Ave NE, Watertown, SD 57201.
Prize Provider: orangepeelbackgrounds.com
3. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Employees of Orange Peel Backgrounds, as well as immediate family, and household members are not eligible to enter.
4. Agreement to the Official Rules: By participating in the Promotion, each participant fully and unconditionally agrees to accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
Submission must primarily be in English.
Submission may use the Orange Peel Backgrounds logo and tagline only as they appear for the download at www.orangepeelbackgrounds.com without any alteration of any kind. No other license or right to use the Orange Peel Backgrounds logo or tagline are granted hereby.
All entries must be received by 11:59pm CST on April 14, 2010.
The person uploading the Submission will be deemed the ‘Entrant’. The Entrant is the one perosn who owns the email address associated with the Submission. If any group elects to collaborate on a Submission, they are required to designate one person as the agent of the group to enter the Promotion, agree to these rules and accept the prize on behalf of the group. Neither the sponsor nor any of the Promotion Parties are liable for any disputes between collaborators arising under or related to the Promotion.
Limit one Prize per person, household and /or email address throughout the Promotion Period.
Each Submission must comply with Facebook terms of service as well as these Official Rules. In the event of any inconsistency between these Official Rules and the Facebook terms of service the terms in these Official Rules shall prevail.
Each Submission must the original work of the Entrant produced for this Promotion; it may not have been entered in or won previous contests or awards; it may not have been published previously in any medium; it must not infringe any party’s intellectual property or other rights; it must be suitable for display and publication (ie. may not be obscene or indecent, including but not limited to niduty or profanity); it must not contain obscene or pornographic material, it must not contain defamatory statements (including but not limited to words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, enthnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group), it must not include threats to any persons, place, business, group or world peace, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm, or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards.
Each Submission must not feature beer, distilled spirits (ie. hard liquor, malt beverages) tobacco products, contraceptives, feminine hygiene products, fireworks, firearms and ammunitions, prescription drugs, illegal drugs and related drug paraphernalia, and gambling.
Each Submission must not contain copyrighted works (other than owned by the Entrant). You may not include music unless you have an express license or permission to use. Use of any unauthorized music may result in disqualification of Submission, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
All Submissions will be reviewed for content before being published or voted on: however, such review does not relieve the Entrant from responsibility for compliance with the Facebook terms of service and these Official Rules.
Finalists may be asked to provide the original audio and video files used during production of the entry for broadcast purposes. This may include uncompressed Quicktime files, final audio mix, and/or separate audio tracks for dialogue, music, and effects.
BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST AND UPLOADING YOUR SUBMISSION, YOU IRREVOCABLY GRANT TO SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS THE UNCONDITIONAL AND PERPETUAL RIGHT TO POST, DISPLAY, PUBLISH, USE, ADAPT, EDIT AND OR MODIFY SUCH SUBMISSION IN ANY WAY, IN ANY AND ALL MEDIA, FOR ANY PURPOSE WITHOUT LIMITATION, AND WITHOUT CONSIDERATION TO YOU. IN THE EVENT YOUR SUBMISSION IS SELECTED AS THE WINNER OF THE CONTEST, YOU AGREE TO IRREVOCABLY ASSIGN AND TRANSFER TO THE SPONSOR ANY AND ALL RIGHTS, TITLE AND INTEREST IN THE SUBMISSION. ALL CONTEST ENTRANTS FURTHER AGREE TO RELEASE AND INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR AND PARTNERS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS THAT ANY COMMERICAL, ADVERTISING, PRESENTATION, WEB CONTENT OR ANY OTHER MATERIAL SUBSEQUENTLY PRODUCES, PRESENTED, AND /OR PREPARED BY OR ON BEHALF OF SPONSOR INFRINGES ON THE RIGHTS OF ENTRANT’S WORK AS CONTAINED IN ANY SUBMISSION.
6. Selection of Winners and Voting: The 1st Place, and Fan Choice place prizes will be awarded based on the specific judging criteria defined below. For the 1st place prize the panel of judges will evaluate each submission based on the judging criteria set forth below. All entrants are subject to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility, compliance with these Official Rules and completion of the release forms. If attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if an entrant cannot be verified, or if an entrant is otherwise unable to accept prize, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate entrant provided sufficient time remains in the Sponsor’s discretion.
1. overall concept 30%
2. Orange Peel Backgrounds brand fit 30%
3. script quality 20%
4. production quality 20%
7. Verification of Winners: All potential winners will receive a claim form via e-mail to submit the official name and shipping information. Please allow 10-12 weeks from end of program to receive your prize.
8. General Rules: Where permitted by law, entrants that become prize winners grant to Sponsor the right at any time to print, publish, broadcast, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the world wide web, winner’s name, portrait, picture, likeness and biographical information and for advertising, trade, and promotional purposes without additional consideration, and without review, notice or approval.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGRE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS OF THESE OFFICIAL REULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR, WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO CLAIM AMBIGUITY IN THE RULES, AND RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR, FROM AND AGAINST INJURIES, LOSSES, DAMAGES, CLAIMS, ACTIONS, OR ANY LIABILITY OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM OR ARISING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, MISUSE, OR NONUSE OF THE PRIZE THAT MAY BE AWARDED. WINNERS AGREE TO ACCEPT THE PRIZE ‘AS IS’ AND ENTRANTS HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR HAS NEITHER MADE NOR IS IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PRIZE INCLUDING EXPRESS WARRANTIES (IF ANY)PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY BY THE PRIZE SUPPLIER THAT ARE SENT ALONG WITH THE PRIZE.